Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Feb photo challenge

To help me along my blogging way I decided to do this photo challenge. You photograph something each day the month of february and post it.

Right meow I'm in Scottsdale AZ with my company Lush. It's a lively place to work :) it just so happens that my bestie lives here as well so today's photo was taken at the Scottsdale Mall. The subject was 'your view today'. I took a photo of a horse at a furniture shop with a sign on it discouraging passersby to please not ride the white horse. When i took the photo I was thinking a lot about animal rights and how they dont have voices to speak out against cruelty that's often done to them and their kin. We talked a lot about this at one of our meetings today. More profound details when it's less late and I have to get up less early. Til then -- xx

No comments:

Post a Comment